The Go Remote Guide is a get-started e-guide that will give easy-to-understand answers to...
- What is remote work?
- What is the difference between remote work and being a digital nomad?
- If you work remotely, do you have to work in the US?
- How do you balance work and play while working remotely abroad?
- Do you pay taxes when you work remotely?
- What's the best way to travel internationally and work remotely without worrying about legalities or taxes?
Our other ebook, All About Digital Nomad visas, also gives you my top tips for securing remote work: whether that's turning your current position from work from home into work from anywhere, or finding a new job that gives you the freedom to travel and work.
Our Application Tool-Kit, will help you secure that remote job once you find it! You'll receive templates for a solid resume, cover letter, letter of recommendation, and more that will help you land whatever role you apply to!
Check out our bundle offers for more value, for less money.
*BONUS*: This e-book is CLICKABLE! 👆🏽 There are updated links to resources directly accessible from this book—no need to waste time Googling on your own. Simply click the colored text box or word, and the link will open up in your browse.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Remote Work Expert FAQ
6 steps to deciding on a remote-friendly job
Go Remote While Black: Webinar
All About Remote Work: Webinar
113+ Jobs that Involve Travel
12 Remote Role Job Boards & Databases
Recommended Remote Work Resources
1x 17-page ebook